Friday, April 16, 2010

Blogging is go!

Due to popular request from many druid friends for information, tips, and gear/rotation help, I will be starting a blog.

This seemed like a good place to get started with a placeholder, so here it is. If I don't end up using blogger, I'll link to the blog location here.

The focus of this blog will be WoW from a druid perspective. I raid hardmode content as a boomkin and a bear, and have a background as a kitty as well. That being said, I also have many casual players as friends, and there will be lots of advice on how best to play, how to work with the gear sets that are likely available to you, and discussions about which talents are best in various situations and why. If you like the concept of theorycrafting to be most effective, but hate all of the math, you'll probably like how I discuss things and offer suggestions.

I realize there are many blogs out there on the subject, as well as countless forum posts in several high profile boards such as elitist jerks. I do not intend to copy them, nor discredit them, and likely will be basing some of my information on what is said in them.

Look forward to an update within the next month or so for me to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment